Tuesday, August 16, 2005

All I want for Christmas

Yes, it's August. Your point? I'm thinking ahead. Or would that be...a Hed?

Secret Santa, if you ever grace my world again with your presents...please give me this, a "Hed Head":





You can get it on Ebay. They're quite rare.

It'll go well with these lyrics, already on my head:

Last time I saw you
We had just split in two.
You were looking at me.
I was looking at you.

You had a way so familiar,
But I could not recognize,
Cause you had blood on your face;
I had blood in my eyes.

But I could swear by your expression
That the pain down in your soul
Was the same as the one down in mine.

That's the pain,
Cuts a straight line
Down through the heart;
We call it love.


--Origin of Love
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

SherrodBrown.com : He's On Our Side
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Image hosted by TinyPic.com