Friday, August 26, 2005

For Deepak and Satish Kalpoe....

REARRESTED

(sung to the tune of "Reunited" with apologies to Peaches and Herb)

SATISH:
I was a fool to ever be by your side
You were driving, took me for a ride
The email I had has made me lonesome and sad
I realize now that you guys did something bad, hey, hey

DEEPAK:
I spent the ev'ning at the Internet Cafe,
Regret the moment that I didn't run away,
Our email was such a way of learnin' so much
I know now that I'm busted 'cuz I lied too much, hey, hey

CHORUS: BOTH
Rearrested, doesn't feel so good
Rearrested 'cause the cops understood
There's no perfect crime
And, sugar, we're gonna do time
We both were being tested, now we're rearrested, hey, hey



SATISH:
I sat here starin' at the same old email
You needed an alibi to keep you out of jail,
I wished I could climb right through the computer screen,
And slap you in the head for puttin me in between, hey, hey

DEEPAK:
I can't keep going to KIA', honey, I can't play
I found it very easy to lie to Mama that day
As we reminisce on screwed up moments like this
I'm sad we're rearrested and Mama is pissed, hey, hey

CHORUS: BOTH
Rearrested, man does this suck,
Rearrested looks like we're out of luck
No more carpools for Joran,
And, sugar, prison is borin'
We thought the polis jested, but we're rearrested, hey, hey

Yeah, yeah, yeah
Jo-oo-ran


Over, over, this is a solid case
And we're never gonna be able to save face
If we try to run they will surely give chase
And though we tried not to we must've left a trace...

CHORUS: BOTH
Rearrested, stuck here in the jail,
Rearrested -- mama just won't post bail,
We're really in deep,
With Joran that creep
And Bubba won't let us sleep
Looks like we've been bested, now we're rearrested, hey, hey
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

SherrodBrown.com : He's On Our Side
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Image hosted by TinyPic.com