Friday, August 12, 2005

Quote of the day

So, I'm a sellout. Sue me. Just doesn't seem to be enough time to adequately keep up with this blog, so here comes the rollout of cheesy, quippy hooks.

Designed to up site visits, placate my writer's soul for the paltry amount of actual writing I've been doing as of Summer 2005 here in what feels to be Dante's Inferno, and bore readers to tears, it's a can't miss.

Or not.

But here's the quote anyway, because I'm thoroughly captivated by the material from whence it came, and have to run off to work. No rest for the wicked, or those of us who have too many pets, kids, parents and other things to care for:

"It is clear that I must find my other half. But is it a he or a she? What does this person look like? Identical to me? Or somehow complimentary? Does my other half have what I don't? Did he get the looks? The luck? The love? Were we really separated forcibly or did he just run off with the good stuff? Or did I?"



Words to ponder, ladies and gentlemen. Words to ponder. Which is why we still do, everyone from Plato in his Symposium to the glorious Hedwig to me. Even though the answer was right there, from the first.


It's a car wash, Ladies and Gentlemen! --Hedwig
Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

SherrodBrown.com : He's On Our Side
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Image hosted by TinyPic.com