Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

Things no home should be without on this day:

Family, Laughter, Turkey, Memories, Movies (or sports, if one prefers), a copy of Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee so we see the whole picture, and these:

Cranberry fluff -- it's in my fridge. Looks like Pepto, tastes like heaven:











Tiropita - minus my own over-dry phyllo disaster this morning:









stuffing
- sadly, my brother's in charge of the turkey and NO raisin stuffing. Blah.











And, finally, if your family is anything like mine, the must-have once it's all over- Smirnoff Twisted in fabulous green apple flavor ;)



Have a nice Thanksgiving!
Comments:
Hey everyone! Cool site! The customer support seems good and the technology jobs are endless. Maybe I will have a better directmatch searching for human resources
since my keyword "customer care jobs" did not fit as intended.
Glad I found you! Keep on keepin on!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

SherrodBrown.com : He's On Our Side
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Image hosted by TinyPic.com