Monday, January 16, 2006

Clooney wins, blasts Jack Abramoff



George Clooney, accepting his award for Syriana, took the time for an unlikely thank you to Republican lobbyist Jack Abramoff.

"I thought Paul Giamatti would win...I want to thank Jack Abramoff, you know, just because. I’m the first one out, lets get this thing rolling. I don’t know why. Who would name their kid Jack with the last words ‘off’ at the end of your last name? No wonder that guy is screwed up. Alright I just got bleeped."



I agree. Thanks, Jack. Time for the entire ball of yarn to unravel and expose the rest of the greedy Republican criminals. Looking forward to hearing you sing like a canary.

As to Clooney -- back in his tv days I thought he might just be another pretty face. After Syriana and Good Night and Good Luck, it's great to know I was wrong. Look at that face.

Even better, look at his politics. They're hot.




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

SherrodBrown.com : He's On Our Side
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Image hosted by TinyPic.com