Saturday, January 07, 2006

While the cat's away

So, with my kid out of the house at an anime convention all weekend, with her permission I'm using her new toy -- the Creative Nomad Zen Xtra Jukebox. Like an I-Pod, only cheaper and with 30 gigs. She'd wanted a Zen Micro, with only 5G. But, for the same price I got her this MP3 player with a bigger harddrive than our own home computer.

Only one problem: now I want one. Badly. Sitting here shuffling through Blind Melon, BNL, John Lennon, some strange but neat Japanese music, Guster and a Bach Concerto in the time it takes to type this sentence is simply an amazing experience. It really is like having your very own mix cd with, oh, 6000 or so songs, an equalizer and an alarm/sleep timer.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

SherrodBrown.com : He's On Our Side
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Image hosted by TinyPic.com