Monday, August 21, 2006

Anton has a new playmate....




















Anton Newcombe's (Brian Jonestown Massacre) many detractors have lots to say about his ego. Well, massive ego or otherwise, it's hard not to love a man who posts the above picture at his blog. And right now I'm listening to Spun, off Strung Out in Heaven...one of the best cds ever made.

Spun

that boy who made you low
that boy don't even know
that boy who caused you pain
that boy's got shit for brains

had to let you know
'cuz he don't even
know what i know
you're my sunshine
you're my sunshine

sad girl, don't lose your faith
your tears are pretty diamonds
i'll kiss them off your face
i love to see you smiling

had to let you know
i had to let you know
you're my sunshine

just when you thought
that there couldn't be more
i can turn out the lights
and i'll show you it all
i can take you to heaven
before the sun comes up

it's the way that you smile
when you're talking to me
when i lost all my faith
you just made me believe
and i'll tell you all about it
yeah
get you closer to me

cause i feel like i've been spinning round and round
yeah I feel like i've been spinning round and round
feel like i've been spinning round and round




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

SherrodBrown.com : He's On Our Side
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Image hosted by TinyPic.com