Monday, August 28, 2006

Shhh...do you hear that??



It's the sound of...freedom!


The first day of school, and I'm here dancing around the living room, blaring The Brian Jonestown Massacre. I feel lighter, younger, happier, prettier, sillier...and free!

It's been months since I've had the house completely to myself in the daytime. Literally months. Come to think of it, there's only been one night in months, too, and I spent it sleeping from 6 p.m. on.

Don't get me wrong; love the girls more than life, and am proud of the fact we're mostly weathering the teenage years without huge problems. That said, I really, really, really, really need some me time...and here it is.

I love school. Seriously, what a great invention.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

SherrodBrown.com : He's On Our Side
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Image hosted by TinyPic.com