Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Open Optimism

If we could set aside our fears and insecurities and really open ourselves up to love in its myriad beautiful forms, I truly believe all of us would usher in the love of our lives.

Instead, with each new relationship we all seem to try and work out our past relationships, all the way back to when we were young. Thus unconciously blocking our true happiness because we don't really know what we want, or we're too afraid to try for it, or we're too afraid of losing it.

The "type" of person we generally go for is probably more a manifestation of our failed past than what we really want for our futures.

So, today, just start by saying "I am open to love in whatever forms it arrives."

I already do it every morning. That was my secret. Now it's yours.

You can't summon the right and proper love without visualizing first what you want, what you don't want, your own issues that keep you from pursuing said love and what you need to change in order to really be open, welcoming and purposefully searching.

So, just try it. Just this once. I already see a change in the men I'm attracting now, versus the type I attracted in the past. The newer versions aren't afraid of opening up, or putting themselves out there, just as I am prone to do when wanting to be with someone.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

SherrodBrown.com : He's On Our Side
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Image hosted by TinyPic.com