Sunday, September 17, 2006

Thanks, Marc in KS


Since I know you read the blog, you best summed up yesterday's lengthy tome of a post with one email sentence: I am smitten.

Love that word: smitten. Yes, I am!! It's been years since the word applied.


Times like these I miss my one close guy friend, Brian, who I could use for some advice (and a wingman of sorts) on making the next move. 'Cause I'm a smitten
chicken.


Despite the feathers and eventual landing in a KFC bucket, though, it feels wonderful. Only I wish it didn't push all politics, current events and even daily duty thoughts right outta my head.

Disregard this post, anyone else. I'm not feeling quite myself lately. ;-)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

SherrodBrown.com : He's On Our Side
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Image hosted by TinyPic.com